Elderwise is a daily enrichment program for people living with memory loss. The program delves into the present moment in a group setting, providing spirit-centered care and emphasizing the creativity within all people.
What is Elderwise Day Program?
- An enriching day program for older adults living with memory loss
- Meets Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10am - 2pm
- Located in Maple Leaf neighborhood
- Provides spirit-centered care through discussion, art, music, movement and mindful awareness of the present moment
- Lunch, snacks, art supplies and two skilled facilitators are included for each small group (limited to 8 participants)
Cost: $90/day (reduced rate at limited availability)
Call 206.913.1757 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more and reserve a space.